We’re on to St. Rita’s in Chicago on Sunday, October 3rd this coming weekend for our second competition where the Marching Mustangs are looking to capture their second title of the season.
St. Rita’s Marching Mustangs Schedule
St. Rita’s Competition Schedule
(If you did not receive an e-mail on Monday from the Music Boosters about this competition, you are not signed up for the newsletter. Use the form in the upper-right to subscribe.)
We’ll need a little help:
- Parents needed to:
- Get 8 bags of ice. (Keep the receipt and we’ll reimburse you.)
- Help ice down water, get cooler out of our storage, load up water.
- Get cases of water from our storage unit at school.
- Locate first-aid kit.
- Large cooler.
- Towels for MM members.
- Large rolling cart.
- 4-5 parents needed to load the equipment on the truck at Sunday at the school before the band leaves.
- 4-5 parents needed to help unload equipment at St. Rita’s High School (arrive early to meet our truck).
- 4-5 parents needed at night when we return to unload truck and put everything away back at RMHS.
Please respond to me at your earliest convenience so I can get an idea of who’s helping. firstname.lastname@example.org The more the merrier, but I need to have the minimum. It’s also good to have parents hanging around for support and monitoring as well. Wear your Music Boosters shirts (if you have one) and or school colors to show support at this competition.
View Marching Band Competition Locations in a larger map