The RMHS Music Boosters Web site is a great source of information about all Music Boosters and RMHS band activities. It has the latest information about music events and fundraisers. The directors, Mr. Buti and Mr. Stewart, contribute schedules, applications, forms, and more so that the information is as up-to-date as possible. If you have questions or want to help the band program, there are plenty of things to do and people to contact.
As a music student or the parent of a music student, there are a few things you should do:
- Check the Web site regularly.
- Subscribe to get automatic e-mail notification of new posts. (Then you won’t need to check the Web site for updates.)
- Register on the Web site so that you can comment on posts.
- Check the Band and Boosters calendars regularly. (If you have your own Google Calendar, you can add the Boosters and Band calendars.)
- Volunteer to help with various events and fundraisers.
- Visit the Boosters Photo Gallery. You can download pictures or order prints. Let me know if you want to post pictures you take at events.
- Visit the Boosters YouTube channel and subscribe.
- Buy music spiritwear (T-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, and blankets).
- Attend concerts, competitions, and various music events.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Web site, please contact the Webmaster. This is meant to be the most comprehensive, helpful source of information about the RMHS music program.