Here’s the information about this winter’s Pep Band. The dates are here for convenient reference. Please download the PDF for more details (such as the absentee policy) and the roster. The schedule:
|Saturday, Dec 6||5:00 PM call time||Both bands|
|Friday, Dec 12||6:15 PM call time||Purple band|
|Friday, Dec 19||6:15 PM call time||Gold band & WCG|
|Friday, Jan 9||6:15 PM call time||Purple band|
|Saturday, Jan 24||2:00 PM call time||Gold band|
|Saturday, Feb 7
@FVEC with EGHS
|5:00 PM call time||Purple & Gold band students that
are NOT on the Orchestra trip
|Friday, Feb 13||6:15 PM call time||Gold band|
|Saturday, Feb 14||6:15 PM call time||Purple band|
|Friday, Feb 21||5:00 PM call time||Purple & Gold band students that
WERE on the Orchestra trip
|Playoff Game(s)||TBA||Purple & Gold bands|
- If a student is unable to make their assigned game, the STUDENT must find a sub who plays the same instrument AND PART from the other color band.
- If a student is unable to make their assigned game, they must fill out an orange pep band attendance form AT LEAST TWO (2) WEEKS in advance of the game an return to Mr. Carroll
- Not all absences will be excused. An unexcused absence will result in your quarterly grade being lowered.
- All students must attend at least four of the seven games AND everyone must attend the”Pack the Place” game.
- All questions should be addressed to Mr. Carroll.